Critical Power Hospital Electrical Systems: AIA CES accredited online course
CFE EDU is an interactive online platform that offers multi-media educational courses on engineering topics that are critical to your work. Courses are AIA CES accredited and are self-paced for your convenience.
Critical Power: Hospital Electrical Systems
One (1) AIA CES accredited LU and 1 HSW credit available for attendees
- Assess the unique electrical system requirements of hospitals including those for patient care and non-patient areas.
- Analyze and compare the differences between emergency and essential power, connected load and demand load, the branches of the emergency power supply system (EPSS), and the types of equipment associated with each branch.
- Outline backup, standby, and emergency power systems for hospitals versus other building types.
- Highlight recommended best practices such as ASHE Handbook for Electrical Systems and IEEE White Book.
- Danna Jensen, PE, LEED AP BD+C
Vice President, Electrical Engineer
WSP + ccrd, Dallas
- Robert R. Jones Jr., PE, LEED AP
Associate Director of Electrical
JBA Consulting Engineers, Las Vegas
Click here to register for Critical Power: Hospital Electrical Systems